Board of Directors
Andrew Lim Ming-Hui
Mr Andrew Lim Ming-Hui is a partner of Allen & Gledhill LLP, where he currently co-heads the Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions department. He is consistently recognised as a leading lawyer in his areas of expertise and has, over the course of 30 years in legal practice, advised clients on numerous market-leading corporate and mergers and acquisition transactions. His advice is also sought on corporate governance, regulatory and compliance matters. His clients include MNCs, listed and non-listed companies, financial institutions and private equity firms.
He currently also serves:
• as a Director of SingEx-Sphere Holdings Pte. Ltd.;
• as a Director of Singapore Press Holdings Limited;
• as a Member of the Board of Trustees of the National University of Singapore;
• as a Member of the Board of Sentosa Development Corporation;
• as a Director of Singex Holdings Pte Ltd; and
• as a Member of the Law Advisory Council of the Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore.
Mr Lim holds both a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Master of Laws degree